We are delighted that author and journalist Shrabani Basu will join us for a Q&A, hosted by Clare Mulley, after a screening of Victoria & Abdul on Wednesday 25th October. Basu, Read more →
BUY TICKETS 3pm Wednesday 25 October
DIRECTOR Peter Yates
CAST Cliff Richard, Lauri Peters, Melvyn Hayes, Una Stubbs
A dementia-friendly screening of the Cliff Richard classic musical about a group of youngsters driving round Europe on a double decker bus.
Join us for this fun 1960s musical as Cliff Richard and friends tour Europe in a double decker bus. Screening open to all but particularly aimed to welcome people living with dementia together with their family, friends and carers.
(1963 UK 105 mins + interval)
Dementia-friendly screenings are a great opportunity to see a film in a relaxed, supportive and safe environment. We welcome people living with dementia, their family, friends and carers.
● Tickets are priced at £5. Carer tickets are free.
●The ticket price includes a free hot drink and biscuits.
● The lights will remain on low.
● Moving around and noise are accepted.
● There won’t be any adverts before the film.
● There will be a 15 minute interval during the film.
● Doors open 1 hour before for socialising & acclimatising.
BBFC advice: Contains no material likely to offend or harm
Detailed advice from the BBFC (click on insight)