This May and June, Saffron Screen will take audiences on a journey through the 20th century with brand new films set in iconic decades from the 1920s to the 1980s Read more →
We Are Recruiting!
We currently have a vacancy for a part-time Business Manager (download job description here).
The Business Manager will be responsible for:
– The day-to-day management of Saffron Screen;
– Leadership of the team of paid, mostly part-time staff and volunteers within the strategic and accountability frameworks agreed with the Board of Trustees;
– Providing the interface between the Board and the managers of the cinema;
– Carrying out day-to-day tasks in relation to the above and supporting the team;
– Representing the cinema among day-to-day operational partners (ie. SWCHS, TIC, sponsors, event partners, etc) and providing direction for the cinema in relation to these partners.
If you would like to discuss this position further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 28 April.