As a not-for-profit organisation, Saffron Screen depends on the support of our local community as well as local companies and organisations. We wish to thank all those who have given their time and support to ensure the success of the cinema. Thank you!
Saffron Screen is grateful for the support of our Seat Sponsors and the following companies and organisations:
HOW TO SUPPORT SAFFRON SCREEN:
There are various ways that you can support your local cinema – including corporate sponsorship opportunities or becoming a Friend of the Cinema. Click here for more information.
We would like to thank the following organisations for giving their time, skills and production facilities to Saffron Screen:
- Drench Design for creating this website and designing the original bi-monthly film programme
- HARTS for printing the bi-monthly film programme
- The Design Mill for designing the Going Digital and current Saffron Screen logos, the current bi-monthly film programme and our Arts on Screen programme.
- Tourist Information Centre for acting as the main booking office for advance tickets and for their invaluable support
- PUGMEN-MIKROFILM for producing the ‘Going Digital’ and ‘Gone Digital’ films
We are also grateful for the support of:
- Saffron Walden Arts Trust
- Saffron Walden County High School
- Saffron Walden Initiative
- Saffron Walden Town Council
- Uttlesford District Council
Corporate Sponsorship and Advertising
For our rates and media pack, please contact email@example.com
Christmas Gift Ideas
For Christmas gift ideas, click here.